WhatsApp is one of the Internet-based instant messaging application currently the most popular. All users know WhatsApp ability to send text, audio, image, and video.
However, there are interesting features that you may not know. Location sharing is one of them. With this feature, you can send your location to a map view contacts. Do it was as easy as you send text, audio, image, and video.
This location sharing feature will be very useful when you are planning to meet friends, colleagues, business clients, or anyone, so that you and the people know each other’s position accurately.
How to? Consider ways to share locations in WhatsApp for all operating systems (OS) mobile below.
1. Open WhatsApp and start a new conversation or open an existing chat.
2. Press the paper clip icon in the upper right, then press location (shown with an icon of Google Maps). Thus, Google Maps will automatically keep track of your position via GPS. Once your location is found, press “send”.
1. Open the application. Open an existing conversation, or start a new conversation.
2. Press the arrow icon to the top left of the form where you type messages> Share Location> Send Your Location.
BB 10 OS
1. Open WhatsApp, then start a new conversation or open an existing conversation.
2. Press the vertical dots Menu button, then Send Location to send your location.
1. Open WhatsApp on your BlackBerry, then start a new conversation or open an existing chat.
2. Press the BlackBerry key> Send Location.
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat existing or start a new chat.
2. Press the paper clip> Location.
1. Open chats in WhatsApp. If your Nokia S60 phone has brought the touch screen, press the paper clip icon> Location.
2. If you have an S60 phone with a full keyboard, select Options> Send-Type of the Medo> Share Location or Location.